Grupo AGEM supplies the governments of the Republic of Ghana and Equatorial Guinea with the antiviral Remdesivir to fight against COVID-19.
Grupo AGEM develops various projects within the sanitary infrastructure, with the latest technologies adapted to the needs of our client. We cover all areas of the sector, from the project, construction, rehabilitation, equipment, management, maintenance and training, under the “turnkey” mode.
- Health centers
- Specialized centers (anatomical forensics, laboratories, logistics and storage centers for vaccines and drugs, specialized care units, blood banks)
- Day, rehabilitation, physiotherapy or specific centers
- Funeral homes
- Pharmacological production plants (sera, drugs, raw materials)
- Field, civil and military hospitals
- Mobile units
- Special facilities (gas production, air conditioning systems)
- Supply of medical, hospital and laboratory equipment
- Maintenance and hospital technical care contracts
- Hospital management and specialized centers
- Formation programs